1. Two of my recent purchases - this Moroccan box and floral pillow:
2. The houndstooth fabric I used to re-cover my lamp shade:
3. I love this rug! Especially in blue. A grey rug would be nice too, but I've already got a grey sofa, so why not choose a colour that pops next to it? I might as well take advantage of having a glass coffee table that will allow more of the rug to show!
4. ANYTHING Greek key-patterned. If I'm not careful, I could over-do this one!
|Sloan Mauran (Style At Home)|
5. Ikat, ikat, ikat...
6. I love black-and-white combos, especially stripes. I would love to get a Queen Ann style bench like this one, or even two x-benches to tuck under a console table near the entryway:
7. I bought a couple of inexpensive feather pillow inserts from IKEA and I would love to make pillow covers out of something like this lattice fabric:
I think that's enough for now, you get the idea. :)