1. This gorgeous willow patterned china from HomeSense that I regret not buying when I saw it:
2. This south of France-inspired table setting on display at the Indigo Spring/Summer 2014 media preview:
3. Urban Barn's blue and white booth at the Interior Design Show (January 2014):
4. These ikat ottomans I saw at HomeGoods when I was in NYC a few weeks ago:
5. Lastly, I recently purchased this toile de jouy duvet from IKEA - it was a great deal, only $19.99:
If you're a fan of blue and white, head on over to The Pink Pagoda to see what the other linking participants have shared.