Happy New Year! I can't believe we're more than halfway through January and I'm only saying this now. Better late than never though, right? I wrote down my New Year's resolutions a couple of weeks ago and can honestly say that I've been sticking to them. So far, so good! I want to document them here, too, so that I can be held accountable and so that I can look back on them any time I feel like I'm slipping and need a little kick in the bee-hind.
I've broken out my resolutions into three categories, each with specific goals and a "roadmap" of how I'm going to reach them. The categories, in order of importance, are:
HEALTH & WELLNESS
My health and wellness is usually a priority for me at all times of the year, but I've been slipping a little. I generally eat healthy, but I haven't been regularly active since I quit my gym membership more than two years ago. My goals are:
- Get my eczema under control!
- Have clearer skin (this relates to the first point, but specifically I'm referring to clear facial skin)
- Feel more limber and fit (I swear to you, I'm like an octogenarian in a 35-year-old's body)
- Improve general health
- Do something I'm passionate about
- See friends more often; build and nurture relationships